Money Back Guarantee
The Money Back Guarantee is the policy of refunds applicable to EssayPedia.com.
The policy can be divided into two sections:
- Before approving the preview version of your order.
- After approving the order.
In either case, if you live on the territory of the European Union and paid the VAT tax in the process of payment transaction, you do not receive it back with a refund. You get back only the money or the percentage of the price stated in the Prices section of the website. VAT is non-refundable. Please note that Discounts and our Extras, such as TOP Writer, Abstract, Plagiarism report and Top Priority Support, are not subject to refunds.
Before approving the paper:
You can qualify for a 100% refund if:
- There was a payment mistake (identical orders, double payment, etc). You will need to report the case to us immediately. The customer will only get a 100% refund if the writer has not been assigned.
- We are not able to provide you with a suitable writer.
- You no longer need the paper because the deadline has passed, but it wasn't delivered to you. In this case, you don't receive the paper and don't have the right to use any materials that we have sent you before on this order (Does not apply to revisions). Sending your order for a revision means that you approve of the paper generally, but require minor adjustments. If you send your paper for a revision, you will not be able to get 100% money back.
You will be eligible for a 70% refund if:
- The writer has been assigned, and less than half the deadline has passed; the writer has started working on your paper and should be compensated.
You will be able to get back 50% of your money if:
- The writer has been assigned to your order, and more than a half of the deadline has passed.
- We are not able to provide you with a writer for your revision.
If we fail to deliver the paper on time, we will calculate a new price for the order according to the deadline, within which we delivered the paper. For example, if you ordered a document with an 8 hour deadline and we provided the paper within 12 hours, the difference between the payments will be refunded. (Does not apply to revisions)
Please note that you have 14 days to approve the paper. The approval time is calculated automatically from the moment the last version was uploaded to your personal order page and/or from the end of your deadline. After the time has passed, the paper (or a part of the paper) is approved automatically.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of your paper you may request a free revision to be made or another writer to be assigned. You also can set this order on dispute status by writing a note "Please set this order on dispute Status" on your personal order page.
There are several important points you need to consider when setting the order on dispute:
- In case of a dispute you will have to provide strong reasons and examples to back up your claim.
- It will take some time to resolve the dispute - communicate with the writer, send the paper for evaluation, etc. Sometimes we may ask for additional materials or evidence to support your request.
- Each case is reviewed separately; every decision concerning refund is taken after a careful consideration. The refund percentage is suggested independently in each case.
- Failure to provide the information required for dispute resolution within 14 days will result in the annulment of the dispute and no refund will be possible thereafter.
For all the orders that are placed on the dispute status, you have a 14 days period to resolve the situation with the Dispute Manager. If you fail to provide the required information or the feedback within this time, the dispute will be automatically closed.
For additional information on revisions, consult our "Revision Policy".
After approving the paper:
Every client can review his/her order and ask for additional corrections, if necessary. However, once you press the "Approve" button, which gives you access to an editable and printable version of the paper, you are not able to ask for any refund. By pressing the "Approve" button, you confirm that you are satisfied with the quality of the product and have no complaints about the writer's work.
After pressing the "Approve" button, you only have 7 days to ask for a revision. In order to ask for it, you have to contact our Customer Support Representatives and explain the situation to them. If your order exceeds 20 pages, you can request a free revision within 14 days after the approval.
Do not press the "Approve" button if you haven't checked the paper's quality or you are not satisfied with it. If you cannot see the preview version of your paper, contact our Customer Support Representatives and ask for another variant of the paper's preview.
When asking for a full refund, you do not have the right to use the paper or any additional materials we provided you with in the course of work. All these materials become the property of our company and we reserve the right to publish the paper online for commercial purposes. We do not keep any kind of essay databases and 'publish online' means that if the paper is googled or checked with any kind of anti-plagiarism software, it will link back to our Website. It may also be published as content or as a sample essay. This is done to protect our writer's work in cases when Customer claims for a refund when work had been already completed.
We do not guarantee any particular grade and you cannot ask for a refund if you were poorly assessed.